Boy Scouts of America
Scoutreach Program Specialist
Everyday Program Specialists for the Occoneechee Council, Boy Scouts of America, deliver the Scouting experience on a weekly basis to youth when consistent volunteer leadership from their community is not available. The need has never changed – our communities need leaders for tomorrow. Can you help make a difference even if it is just one youth? Help us today!
- Conducts weekly Scout meetings and activities for youth K-12 at assigned Scoutreach sites.
- Ensures that youth being served are appropriately registered in the Boy Scouts of America.
- Keeps accurate attendance records at all meetings.
- Submits advancement records for youth served.
- Attends weekly phone team meetings and the monthly face to face team meetings.
- Maintains reliable transportation that enables them to be at assigned sites.
- Be consistent and on-time to assigned sites.
- Completes BSA Youth Protection Training, BSA leader specific training and any additional partnering agency training.
- Properly register with the Boy Scouts of America.
- Wears the proper uniform when delivering programing to youth.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Most sites run from 3:30pm to 6:00pm on weekdays.
- Some weekend activities are available.