Camp Campbell is situated on Kerr Lake in Clarksville, VA, and is a primitive-style camp with natural campsites and traditional BSA latrines in addition to scattered water locations. A shelter and activity field are available year-round. The gate to Camp Campbell is secured with a combination lock. To learn more about Camp Campbell, please contact Occoneechee Council Eno River District Director Wyndell Waldon.
Directions to Camp Campbell
Please note, these directions are from Henderson, NC.
- Take Hwy 39 North at I-85 Henderson Exit 214
- Continue North on Hwy 39 for 14 miles
- Fork right onto Rock Spring Church Road/NC 1356 (the church is in the fork)
- Continue about 3 miles, You will cross the NC/VA state line.
- Turn Left off State Road 717 and onto State Road 826
- Camp Campbell is on the right
- The gate is locked, so units should contact the Occoneechee Council Office for the current lock code or email [email protected] for assistance.