Camp Campbell is situated on Kerr Lake in Clarksville, VA, and is a primitive-style camp with natural campsites and traditional BSA latrines in addition to scattered water locations. A shelter and activity field are available year-round. The gate to Camp Campbell is secured with a combination lock. To learn more about Camp Campbell, please contact Occoneechee Council Eno River District Senior Family Scouting Executive Robin Covert.
Directions to Camp Campbell
Please note, these directions are from Henderson, NC.
- Take Hwy 39 North at I-85 Henderson Exit 214
- Continue North on Hwy 39 for 14 miles
- Fork right onto Rock Spring Church Road/NC 1356 (the church is in the fork)
- Continue about 3 miles, You will cross the NC/VA state line.
- Turn Left off State Road 717 and onto State Road 826
- Camp Campbell is on the right
- The gate is locked, so units should contact the Occoneechee Council Office for the current lock code or email [email protected] for assistance.