Camp Campbell is situated on Kerr Lake in Clarksville, VA, and is a primitive-style camp with natural campsites and traditional BSA latrines in addition to scattered water locations. A shelter and activity field are available year-round. The gate to Camp Campbell is secured with a combination lock. To learn more about Camp Campbell, please contact Occoneechee Council Eno River District Director Wyndell Waldon.
498 Mill Creek Road, Clarksville VA 23927
Directions to Camp Campbell
Please note, these directions are from Henderson, NC.
- Take Hwy 39 North at I-85 Henderson Exit 214
- Continue North on Hwy 39 for 14 miles
- Fork right onto Rock Spring Church Road/NC 1356 (the church is in the fork)
- Continue about 3 miles. You will cross the NC/VA state line where the road name changes to Epps Fork Road
- Take a sharp left on to Mill Creek Road/State Road 826
- Camp Campbell is on the right
- The gate is locked, so units should contact the Occoneechee Council Office for the current lock code or email [email protected] for assistance.