2020 Camp Cards!
Remember the Camp Cards are due back into the office between Friday, August 14 to Friday, August 21st. Units can come in anytime we are open Monday through Friday and turn in their remaining cards. On Monday (17th) and Wednesday (19th), Alicia Embrey will be at the office from 5PM-7PM. You may also contact your District Executive to make arrangements for pickup. Thanks in advance for your help in getting the camp card sale closed out.
Stop your Unit’s Sale and Collect in time to be at Council no later than August 21st
- Scout Sales Tracking Form – Click Here.
- Unit Settlement Form – Click Here
Items due no later than August 21st, 2020
- Scout Sales Tracking Form – in electronic format sent to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org before arriving at the Council office August 21st. Please Make the Email Subject: Unit Pack/Troop/Crew XXX Tracking Form
- Money – Cash or ONE Unit Check written to “BSA” or “Occoneechee Council”.
- Unit Settlement Form – see above.
- Unsold Cards – Hopefully the UNIT sold ALL you had, but if not, here is what to do.
- Bring in the unopen bundles of 50 OR
- undamaged/100% intact with ALL breakoffs in bundles of 25 OR
- a bundle of less than 25 if needed