Located on the shores of Kerr Lake in Clarksville, Virginia, Camp Campbell is a mostly primitive camping location. Unimproved campsites are abundant across the property with traditional BSA latrines and scattered water locations. A shelter and activity field are available year round. The gate to Camp Campbell is secured with a combination lock. Units should contact the Council Office for the current lock code or email [email protected] for assistance.
Map: Camp Campbell Map
These directions are from Henderson, NC
· Take Hwy 39 North at I-85 Henderson Exit 214
· Continue North on Hwy 39 for 14 miles
· Fork right onto Rock Spring Church Road/NC 1356 (the church is in the fork)
· Continue about 3 miles, You will cross the NC/VA state line.
· Turn Left off State Road 717 and onto State Road 826
· Camp Campbell is on the right
The gate is locked. Please contact the Council Service Center for assistance.